Gintare Grigaite, ESQ
Gintare Grigaite, Esq. is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of New Jersey, New York State Unified Court System Appellate Division, Second Department, and the U.S. District Court for the Districts of New Jersey and the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. She received her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from St. John's School of Law, and Bachelor of Science (BS) in Finance,
suma cum laude, from St. John's University. She is fluent in Lithuanian and Russian, and conversant in Spanish.
Ms. Grigaite specializes in family-based and employment-based immigration law. She is H1B and PERM specialist, and counsels corporate clients on immigration-related compliance issues. Ms. Grigaite also represents individuals of extraordinary talent and ability in the EB-1 category. Ms. Grigaite has also appeared appeared as a guest speaker on the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa at the Harvard Club, New York City.
Ms. Grigaite also advises clients on all aspects of family related immigration, including immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, conditional and permanent residence, battered-spouse petitions, asylum, withholding of removal, protection under the Convention Against Torture (CAT), waivers and naturalization.
Ms. Grigaite represents clients in removal proceedings before Immigration Court and the Board of Immigration Appeals, and authors briefs for the United States Court of Appeals. Ms. Grigaite is an expert on JustAnswer.com.
Additionally, Ms. Grigaite represents clients in personal injury cases.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration & Consular Law
- Civil Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Landlord-Tenant Law
- Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Workers Compensation
- US District for the Southern District of New York
- US District for the Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- St. John's University School of Law, NY
- St. John's University, NY
- Bachelor of Science (BS), suma cum laude, Finance
- Honorable Larry D. Martin, New York State Supreme Court, Kings County, NY, 2006
- Honorable Randolph Jackson, New York State Supreme Court, Kings County, NY, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Member
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), Member
- Lithuanian-American Bar Association (LABA), Member
Gintare Grigaite is a Immigration Attorney in Bayonne, NJ. Click Gintare's profile to discover their Avvo Rating...