Omar Chaudhry, Esq.
Omar Chaudhry, Esq. is admitted to the Bar in the State of New York. Mr.
Chaudhry received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Hofstra University
and his Bachelor in Art (B.A.) degree and Masters in Art (M.A.) from Columbia
University. He has been in general practice for over 15 years, specializing
in immigration, criminal, and real estate law. He has successfully handled
hundreds of removal proceedings cases in New York and New Jersey Immigration
Court. Mr. Chaudhry is a member of American Mensa; his IQ is in the top
2% of the world’s population. He is fluent in Hindi and Urdu.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- Real Estate Law
- BA, Columbia College, Columbia University
- MA, Graduate School of Art and Sciences, Columbia University
- JD, School of Law, Hofstra University
- State of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Federal Immigration Court
Arbitrator, Joint Committee on Fee Disputes and Conciliation, New York
Lawyers’ Association, 14 Vesey Street, New York, New York.